Some very common questions that parents have are…
- My child seems to be doing ok in school, but are they reaching their potential.
- Why is it that my daughter will forget what I tell her minutes after walking away?
- Is my child with autism reaching their academic potential?
- Why is it that my son loves to spend hours with his Legos, but will not touch a book at home?
- What are the best extracurricular activities for my child based on their own unique abilities?
- Does my child need any additional educational support outside of school to enhance their learning?
- What are my child’s academic strengths and weaknesses?
- Is my child in the right school?
- I know my child is gifted, but how can I enrich their education?
Now there is a way to answer these types of questions. A Cognitive Analysis is an in-depth study of how a child thinks, learns, and communicates, and how those factors impact academic success. This is a valuable tool for any parent who wants to know and understand their child better.
Every child has their own unique way of seeing and experiencing the world. Their mind processes information differently than any other individual. In a society where the mass production model of education is still the norm, parents must look for tools to help them discover how their child thinks and learns, what makes their child unique, and how best to encourage strengths while bolstering weaknesses. Cognitive Analysis is the gold standard for doing just this!
Your child will experience a calm, friendly, relaxed atmosphere over the course of two to three sessions with me. Students regularly find the process both challenging and enjoyable! Parents find the information gleaned enlightening and invaluable. An in-depth cognitive report is provided, including individualized recommendations and information on a child’s strengths and weaknesses.
A Cognitive Analysis is one of many tools I use to help families find educational solutions for their children. You can have the answers you need before school starts back again. Contact me for more information today! Summer slots are still available for a Cognitive Analysis or Educational Therapy.