I am often asked who benefits from Educational Therapy? The answers are as unique as the students themselves. Commonly it is a student who…
· is not being challenged by classroom work.
· struggles with homework routines.
· can’t seem to turn in assignments.
· has lost confidence in their ability to learn.
· has gaps in their abilities.
· has a learning difficulty.
· has trouble with math.
· has challenges in reading.
· needs to believe in themselves more.
· needs to become an independent learner.
If you are considering a tutor, summer school, or an academic camp for your child this summer, look instead at investing in sessions with an educational therapist with the background experience, education, and ability to impact your child’s classroom experience next year.
Your child may go back to school next with a different outlook on school and will likely experience a new level of success!
Don’t delay, I am currently booking June and August sessions, but my schedule is limited!