Dear Warrior Parent
Dear Warrior Parent,
Sometimes finding educational solutions for your child can be a real battle.
You don’t have to fight alone. You can be empowered with the information, support, and direct intervention you need in order to be a game-changer for your child!
When a parent fights for their kids, education and learning is often the battleground. Whether you are pursuing the ideal educational setting, helping your child reach their academic potential, or simply battling with homework every night, this fight can be lonely and wearing. You need someone to “have your back” in this fight.
Victory can be won! Imagine a world in which your child is thriving academically, in which you have the peace of mind that they are learning and reaching their academic potential, a world in which THEY experience their own success! You can positively impact your child’s learning. You can and do make a difference!
Why is this battle so hard?
· Parents need to be seen as the ultimate authority when it comes to their child’s education.
· Our culture does not empower parents to make educational decisions for their child.
· Parents often struggle to understand how their child learns and how to help.
· Parents need real-world strategies tailor-made for their child and their situation.
· There are too many options and not enough guidance.
How can you win this battle and find peace?
· You have the ultimate authority when it comes to your child’s learning and education!
· You can be empowered to make impactful decisions for your child!
· You can get an accurate and useful picture of how your child learns!
· You can receive strategies, interventions, and support that will actually work for your child!
· You can find out what educational options are right for your child!
It is my passion and calling to help families who are struggling to find educational solutions for their children.
Contact me for a free game-changing phone consult!
I listen, offer strategies, and provide insights.
Together, we can work toward a new, brighter, educational future for your child!
6/12/2015 08:39:36 am
6/12/2015 08:55:29 am
Hello Kate, Thank you for commenting on my post! I would be happy to chat further. Feel free to contact me!
Leave a Reply.
Lisa works with families who are looking for educational solutions for their children. She has provided services to families in the DFW area for over 10 years.